Sunday, February 24, 2013


Thick, creamy, sticky, luscious nut butters are the stars in Robin Robertson’s latest endeavor, Nut Butter Universe.  Not only was I fortunate enough to test many of these recipes, but I am honored and excited to share that I provided the photography for Nut Butter Universe as well!  This cookbook also marks my first-ever cookbook cover! 

 

In addition to the photographs here, I have created a Pinterest Board
with nearly all of the final full photographs I shot for NBU.

 
Smoke & Spice Almond Hummus

 As always, I love hearing from readers so let me now what you think!
 
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Almond Butter
 

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pictures - that book is on my wish-list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos! I'll try to get hold of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These kind of courses are very important to the society that we live in if these kind of courses were start before the situation was much batter

    Logo Design

    ReplyDelete